I am INLAID... I mean, In LOVE!!!!

CoachObsession

LOVE is a decision..
Jun 12, 2009
This is the large Inlaid Brooke in Taupe. She was at my favorite outlet today. 50% off + 20% coupon! $236 + tax. :nuts: I LOVE her! What do you guys think? Anyone else have this baby and love her? Please share!!! Pics are welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_5198.JPG
    IMG_5198.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_5206.JPG
    IMG_5206.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5208.JPG
    IMG_5208.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5207.JPG
    IMG_5207.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5209.JPG
    IMG_5209.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 66
LOVELY!!! :smile: What an awesome day for you!!! :smile: :smile:

Thank you! My outlet had soooo many wonderful things today... Poppy pink tartan Spotlights, green croc embossed garnets, a crackled metallic gunmetal small Brooke, and Kristin clutches to die for. She just called my name. I tried her on at the FP boutique but thought I wouldn't get much use out of her because it is patterned and I love pattern in my clothes. But... for that price, I can find an outfit or two...:graucho:

Beautiful!!! The Brooke is really growing in me! I love the inlaid C's and the hang tags are seriously cool! You have a lovely collection!

Thank you! That hangtag was one of the deciding factors... It has a large hangtag that looks like python embossed, a large C in ostrich with large brass studs and a small C in a small python embossed pattern with small brass studs... Dreamy!:P

Yes I have her and my dumb a.....s paid full price for her back in Dec our outlet NEVER get the good stuff. Just be careful about transfer but she is a beauty ENJOY and great deal:nuts: