I am INLAID... I mean, In LOVE!!!!

colabear1

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
PA
Congrats on the new beautiful bag! I saw it IRL at the outlets today and it is very nice. I was very tempting.

CoachObsession

LOVE is a decision..
Jun 12, 2009
Coachland
LOVELY!!! :smile: What an awesome day for you!!! :smile: :smile:
Thank you! My outlet had soooo many wonderful things today... Poppy pink tartan Spotlights, green croc embossed garnets, a crackled metallic gunmetal small Brooke, and Kristin clutches to die for. She just called my name. I tried her on at the FP boutique but thought I wouldn't get much use out of her because it is patterned and I love pattern in my clothes. But... for that price, I can find an outfit or two...:graucho:

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
Beautiful!!! The Brooke is really growing in me! I love the inlaid C's and the hang tags are seriously cool! You have a lovely collection!

BarbAga

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
that is a steal, I love the colors in this bag, I have her and think she is beautiful.

gg.leigh

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
I got this last Thursday, and I love it!!!

Your title made me laugh out loud thought, and my doggie was wondering what was wrong with me!! :P

CoachObsession

LOVE is a decision..
Jun 12, 2009
Coachland
I got this last Thursday, and I love it!!!

Your title made me laugh out loud thought, and my doggie was wondering what was wrong with me!! :P
I'm glad it made you laugh... My Roxie (boxer) gives me that tilted head look when I laugh like she thinks I am crazy!;)

CoachObsession

LOVE is a decision..
Jun 12, 2009
Coachland
Beautiful!!! The Brooke is really growing in me! I love the inlaid C's and the hang tags are seriously cool! You have a lovely collection!
Thank you! That hangtag was one of the deciding factors... It has a large hangtag that looks like python embossed, a large C in ostrich with large brass studs and a small C in a small python embossed pattern with small brass studs... Dreamy!:P

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
I saw one of these in black/gray I guess at my outlet yesterday. The SA was walking around with it, showing it to everyone. Very nice - congrats!

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
Yes I have her and my dumb a.....s paid full price for her back in Dec our outlet NEVER get the good stuff. Just be careful about transfer but she is a beauty ENJOY and great deal:nuts: