I am INLAID... I mean, In LOVE!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is the large Inlaid Brooke in Taupe. She was at my favorite outlet today. 50% off + 20% coupon! $236 + tax. :nuts: I LOVE her! What do you guys think? Anyone else have this baby and love her? Please share!!! Pics are welcome!

Attached Files:

2. LOVELY!!! :smile: What an awesome day for you!!! :smile: :smile:

3. Congrats on the new beautiful bag! I saw it IRL at the outlets today and it is very nice. I was very tempting.

4. Thank you! My outlet had soooo many wonderful things today... Poppy pink tartan Spotlights, green croc embossed garnets, a crackled metallic gunmetal small Brooke, and Kristin clutches to die for. She just called my name. I tried her on at the FP boutique but thought I wouldn't get much use out of her because it is patterned and I love pattern in my clothes. But... for that price, I can find an outfit or two...:graucho:

5. Wow I think it's super gorgeous! So unique! Congrats!

6. ^^^ITA!! Lovely and gorgeous! Congratulations and what a steal!!!

7. Beautiful!!! The Brooke is really growing in me! I love the inlaid C's and the hang tags are seriously cool! You have a lovely collection!

8. that is a steal, I love the colors in this bag, I have her and think she is beautiful.

9. I got this last Thursday, and I love it!!!

Your title made me laugh out loud thought, and my doggie was wondering what was wrong with me!! :P

10. I'm glad it made you laugh... My Roxie (boxer) gives me that tilted head look when I laugh like she thinks I am crazy!;)

11. Oh my, that is one gorgeous bag. First time I've seen one of these. Enjoy. Congrats.

12. Thank you! That hangtag was one of the deciding factors... It has a large hangtag that looks like python embossed, a large C in ostrich with large brass studs and a small C in a small python embossed pattern with small brass studs... Dreamy!:P

13. Thanks!!! I love the one in your avatar (and the key fob, too); it's so creamy... ;)

14. I saw one of these in black/gray I guess at my outlet yesterday. The SA was walking around with it, showing it to everyone. Very nice - congrats!

15. Yes I have her and my dumb a.....s paid full price for her back in Dec our outlet NEVER get the good stuff. Just be careful about transfer but she is a beauty ENJOY and great deal:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice