I am in Virginia Heaven!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
The Great Plains
Holy moly! I love them all 3 but my favorite has to be the royal purple! Or maybe the fuschia... no, the turquoise.... NO really, the royal purple!! LOL!

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
I love those all! I think my favorite is turqouise though! So pretty and I love the chains.

BTW- is that an orchid? How the heck to you get yours to flower like that?! I have one that is doing nothing. Zip, nada. It's a stick w/ leaves.

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Wow, they're all stunning! Congrats, sandy! Ooh, it's a close call between the Turquoise and Royal Purple for me... They're all unbelievably fab! Love the linings too! Congrats again!!

Jul 8, 2007
I agree with you all! I absolutely LOVE every one of them! And the purple looks so much better in person! It is smooshy which I didn't think I would like in the Virginia!

Elizat - these are cut orchids that were sent to me when my kitty passed. There were a huge amount initially, but now they are on their last legs. I do have orchid plants in the house that are doing ok. I always buy yearly. I have not even tried to make them last.

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
The Great Plains
You need green, Sandy! Dark green! (Cuz I'm not a green gal but want to see a dark green Virginia!) LOL! I think champagne would have been gorgeous too but Maria said it was sold out! Sad!

sillykitty

Jun 6, 2009
SoCal
Stunning!!! I think my fav is the Turquoise!

Next.. I vote Bold Red!!

I'm all about living vicariously these days! :P