I am in LVoe.....REVEAL!

Enjoy her now, take her out lol! My has a really nice patina and love it!

PS- Be careful when you wear denim as sometimes the bottom of the bag can rub against it too much which might cause color transfer... It happened to me.
Thanks for the color transfer tip. I had read that but was thinking that was just with really dark denim, right? Most of my jeans are so worn out - LOL - I think most of the color is gone! Hmm...except I have some new jeggings (still think that is a terrible word!) that I might have an issue with. I'll be careful.

gorgeous! I love your bags! Two of my favorites!
Thanks lilmountaingirl! I'm loving my 2 bags. To complete my collection (haha - AS IF! :lolots:smile: I just want the Mono Eva or Mono Neverfull MM. I tried a Delightful for a day or so but returned it (for the Hampstead) because I just couldn't get it to "lay right" when I was carrying it. Oh...and maybe a wallet. One day....I think I'm good for a little while.

Thanks lilmountaingirl! I'm loving my 2 bags. To complete my collection (haha - AS IF! :lolots:smile: I just want the Mono Eva or Mono Neverfull MM. I tried a Delightful for a day or so but returned it (for the Hampstead) because I just couldn't get it to "lay right" when I was carrying it. Oh...and maybe a wallet. One day....I think I'm good for a little while.

Eva! Definitely get mono Eva! Another favorite! You have great taste! There are very exciting things happening to wallets after the first of the year...

Jessica1981 - it wasn't me but I have to admit I was wondering whether it would feel too summery. It doesn't AT ALL to me and I'm so thrilled to have it to wear over winter. Problem is...I'm going to wrap it up and put it under the tree for Christmas and not wear it til then. Not sure I can do it - knowing what beauty is hiding under all that wrapping! It is a combo Christmas/Wedding Anniversary gift. :biggrin:

Let's call it a "winter white" Galliera :P