I am in LVoe.....REVEAL!

2psit7tjpg.gif

Were you the one that was hesitant about wearing azur in the fall/winter?! I'm so glad you got it. This is like the best looking bag in the azur line to me.

Congrats on your Galliera!! love the modeling pics also, and the bag itself is just 'simply gorgeous'. I been lookling around for a pre-loved shoulder bag as well, and gal have come up in my mind a lot these days :graucho:

2psit7tjpg.gif

Were you the one that was hesitant about wearing azur in the fall/winter?! I'm so glad you got it. This is like the best looking bag in the azur line to me.
Jessica1981 - it wasn't me but I have to admit I was wondering whether it would feel too summery. It doesn't AT ALL to me and I'm so thrilled to have it to wear over winter. Problem is...I'm going to wrap it up and put it under the tree for Christmas and not wear it til then. Not sure I can do it - knowing what beauty is hiding under all that wrapping! It is a combo Christmas/Wedding Anniversary gift. :biggrin:

Jessica1981 - it wasn't me but I have to admit I was wondering whether it would feel too summery. It doesn't AT ALL to me and I'm so thrilled to have it to wear over winter. Problem is...I'm going to wrap it up and put it under the tree for Christmas and not wear it til then. Not sure I can do it - knowing what beauty is hiding under all that wrapping! It is a combo Christmas/Wedding Anniversary gift. :biggrin:

Enjoy her now, take her out lol! My has a really nice patina and love it!

PS- Be careful when you wear denim as sometimes the bottom of the bag can rub against it too much which might cause color transfer... It happened to me.

Last edited:
Enjoy her now, take her out lol! My has a really nice patina and love it!

PS- Be careful when you wear denim as sometimes the bottom of the bag can rub against it too much which might cause color transfer... It happened to me.
I know, I know I should. But I really want there to be something under the tree. LOL This pretty much wraps up my Christmas - all in one big box! But I'm totally ok with that. I'm at the stage where I want fewer really great bags and things and getting rid of items that I don't use/want. Stylish simplicity! :biggrin: