I am in love with

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. oh my gosh! I've never even heard of these, but cupcakes are my favourite!!! They look soooo good!!!

2. I heard about them on Oprah, but they don't ship anywhere, but in the area. So if you live in Cali, have fun with them.

3. I am drooling..

4. Oh Sekmeht, I have tried them and they delicious!!!!!!!! I love them!

5. I LOVE them too!!! Try the red velvet one if you do go! Oh and just take the plunge and get the 6 cupcake deal because you're gonna wish you had some the next morning!

6. uh...i LOVEEEE them!!!!especially the chocolate milk cupcake..slurrppp..lol

sadly I just can eat them when I go to LA>.< hope they open soon in bay area...

7. ok your Sprinkles look so much better than Seattle's version of Sprinkles (CupcakeRoyale/CafeVerite). You are so incredibly lucky!

8. What is wrong with you people...bringing up cupcakes...when a cupcake addict like myself can't access any cupcakes at all!! I am so...sad right now...I want Sprinkles!!!

9. i love love love sprinkles cupcakes! my bf's firm is a block from sprinkles and i make him pick up some cupcakes for me every week. i can't get enough of them.

10. Around the corner from my apartment is The Cupcake Shoppe.

I always wanted to try Magnolia Bakery in New York City!

(And when I was last in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the cafeteria has really great chocolate cream filled cupcakes!)

11. Their website states they are expanding soon to the following cities:

Chicago
    Dallas (yay, I live there!)
    Las Vegas
    Phoenix
    SF/Bay area

you can also vote where you would like to see a location.

12. O wow! Thanks for the link...I'll be getting some soon! Yummmm

O wait..I read ^ that wrong. I thought there was one in the Bay Area but I guess not! :[

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice