I am in love with the QUEEN

I'm not that crazy about this bag. I prefer the leather version, but don't like it enough to buy it. It is a gorgeous bag and on the right person would look stunning!

Designer mummy PLEASE PLEASE post a pic of your bag!!!!!!!! Against something so everyone can see its size? I am so glad you mentioned that the bow has scratched already? I had not considered that at all......

I'm not that crazy about this bag. I prefer the leather version, but don't like it enough to buy it. It is a gorgeous bag and on the right person would look stunning!

Kav I am still picking myself up off the floor looking at your birkin!! So glad you wore those guccis with it!! That colour is amazing.. makes my mouth water for Hermes!! :drool:

When you see it please let me know your thoughts on the size of the bow....??
My friends think it is too big but they are not hard core gucci girls (hehehee) and would love more opinions? Let us know what you think.....!!

hahahaaa.... well that IS what I am hoping for!! I tried it on and one of my girls was like... "that bow is too big" and the other one was like "it looks like the bag you wore the other day" (which was an abbey for goodness sakes!!) No idea...........;)
Have you seen it in the flesh yet?? I :heart: it....

i saw the queen on friday, and it was ok. I like the indy better!! i picked up the all leather version like the one pictured above, but in black. The leather is very soft but thin, its a weird description. And the strap for the shoulder was very thick, almost plastic feeling, very hard... i wasn't that impressed. It's a cute bag to look at but i wouldn't buy it. But the pop bamboo was gorgeousssss!!