I am in love with the QUEEN

[coco]

LVoe
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
OOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG
I went into Gucci and tried on this bag in the larger size (i think the pic below is of the smaller). It is quite big and the gold bow is CHUNKY... as long as my hand.
I REALLY love this bag and am wondering what you ladies think of the Queen??
Is the gold bow just way too big....? I am Italian and wear alot of gold so I think I can get away with it - but i never imagined it would be so big.
Thoughts? Opinions?
Anyone own one or seen it in a boutique aswell??
IINNN LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE:heart:

189885_FAFXG_9643_360_360img12.jpg

i loveeee the queen too but have yet to see it IRL! i'm a bit disappointed to hear that the bow is so huge though....size of your hand?! *sigh* I was really looking forward to getting the bigger size, now I'll have to wait!

i loveeee the queen too but have yet to see it IRL! i'm a bit disappointed to hear that the bow is so huge though....size of your hand?! *sigh* I was really looking forward to getting the bigger size, now I'll have to wait!

hehe yes it is huge (ok my hands are small but it is bigger than you would expect)!!
It's CHUNKY...
:heart:

I loove this bag too, so theres 2 different sizes for this bag? I only saw it on gucci.com and they dont mention the size at all so I thought its only 1 size

and is it possible for you to post modelling pics designermummy =)