I am in love with LV again..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought my first LV about 4 years ago (Papillon 30 and snapped billfold wallet) then about 3 years ago I bought a speedy 25 and sold everything about a year ago..I have bought soooooooooooooooooooooo many other brands including Balenciaga which I just sold the last of today because I missed LV so much and regret selling everything. I fell out of love w/ LV the last two years and then I saw a gal carrying a mongram speedy and had to buy one again, this time a 30. Well I placed my order w/ LV in San Francisco (Union Square) on Thursday thinking I would get it either yesterday or Monday, well I opened the front door today (Sunday) and there it was!! Sunday Fed Ex delivery, I am in love..ohh and I got the pochette wallet and cles too!! I couldn't be happier!! Thanks for letting me ramble:yahoo::yahoo:

2. Aww, it sounds like you've been on a bag odyssey! I know the feeling--I recently started to like LV again. Congrats on the delivery of the new goodies :tup:

3. Congrats on your new LVs!!!

4. Piccies please! And congrats!!!

5. Congrats and welcome back!

6. Enjoy your new bags! I love getting suprises in the mail/ by delivery! And welcome back to LV!:welcome:

7. Congrats on your new LVs and welcome back!

8. thats great - congrts!
    PICS! :smile:

9. Congrats on new purchases and loving LV again.:yahoo:
    It's a hard addiction to get away from.:graucho:

10. Congrats! And welcome back....hope to see a lot of you over here :smile:

11. Congrats! Enjoy your new speedy!!! :smile:

12. Welcome back! I know how you feel I fell out of love with LV for a while myself but got back into it..I'm still a HUGE Balenciaga fan, though!

13. Welcome back! You made the right choice :tup:
    Any piccies?

14. Awesome new collection.

15. yay, congrats!!