I am in LOVE....my New Lock and Rock and Chain

Love your new bags. I got 2 rock and chain flaps myself. I also love the new lock, but had problems with closure on the one I tried, so hope they solve it in time for the FW or 08 Cruise collection, because I want one!!!

Bella~ OMG!!!!!!!:nuts: I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!:heart: :drool: :heart: Can I come live with you??? Also~ I have never seen the wallet with the white C's!!! It super beautiful!!!!!!!!:love:

Thanks zacorey! Chanel has stolen my heart from Balenciaga. :Push:

I loooove the cambon tote and matching wallet.... even more than I thought I would. So happy I was able to get them, I know I'm lucky as gals are still trying to track them down before they are no longer.

I'm glad these two worked out for you. I was first on the list at NM for the New Lock but passed, and I returned my R&C flap. I, too, returned the blue S&C flap. It felt out of proportion on me.

Congrats on your bags! I hope you continue to stay in love with them!

You passed on the New Lock? May I ask why?

You also returned the R&C flap? OMG! I am in love with this bag. I can't find anything wrong with it. It's such a great everyday bag for me, perfect size, easy to get into, comfy shoulder.... I :heart: it!!

Thanks again ladies for all the congrats!

I am in Chanel heaven! Especially since there are more that I haven't even mentioned.:graucho: It's Chanel overload...:nuts:

I do love my black bags... it's my favorite color. :upsidedown:

lady ilona, you have the same one, the new lock? You love it? Would you mind weighing in on the lock closure? I just can't seem to understand what the problem with it would be.

i saw the blk rock and chain irl and felt instantly in love with it, unforutnately toronto only got one and it's on hold for someone else...the chain was gorgeous!
the new lock is so nice too, would love to see and try it in person, i really like the designof the new lock

Love your new bags. I got 2 rock and chain flaps myself. I also love the new lock, but had problems with closure on the one I tried, so hope they solve it in time for the FW or 08 Cruise collection, because I want one!!!

Roxane, I am also on order for another R&C flap in the smaller size.:P

Would you mind sharing what problems you had with the new lock closure? I am curious. For the life of me, I can't see how it would be a problem. I think it's pretty cool actually.