I Am In Love! Ebay Purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    Hello Everyone,

I just received my Coach Animal Print Handbag & Mini Skinny. It was love at first sight when I opened the package this afternoon.

I purchased both items for $75.00 shipped, which I believe Is a Very Decent Price.

Measures 8" (L) At The Bottom, 11.5" (L) At The Top & 7" in Height.

It is so super cute, and overall is in great condition. (Interior does have a few minor stains)

Next Week I should be Getting A Few More Goodies!

Thanks For Looking! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Very cute bag, and mini skinny. I remember seeing that print, and it's very nice. Congrats.

3. Very nice bag I am a fan of animal print bags. Excellent deal too!

4. Love the bag and mini skinny! Congrats!

5. Thanks!

Thank You!

Thank You So Much!

6. Very cool bag for fall - and I think you got a great deal - especially if you love it!

7. I love it. What's the style#? My sister loves animal print bags.

8. Thanks! The Style #46553

9. cute set! I got my daughter an Ocelot Sophia which is a similar print (sateen and OPA C's but still with that animal/camo look!) She gets heaps of compliments on it and I bet you will too.

Congrats.

10. What a wild combo!!! Congrats!!

11. Thank You!

Thanks!

12. I also purchased this Coach purse from a 0 feedback ebay seller.

In the auction description they stated the bag was like new and in excellent condition. Well I received it today and it is far from excellent condition. I got this purse at such a good price, it was labeled on ebay as a "Pink Coach Makeup Bag", and I don't think it is worth returning.

Does anyone know how to clean a Coach Handbag or can recommend any good products?

Thanks in Advance!

Attached Files:

13. Love the animal print