I am in Korea now and have rhinoplasty last week!!!

saljuu12

Feb 15, 2017
Hello. Anyone remember me?
Few days ago, I wrote here that I will go to Korea soon.
Now I am in Korea for my rhinoplasty and my mom's face lifting.
I want to share my short consultation experience in Regen, and actually I already have rhino in Regen last week.
I was so stressed with my flat nose and tried to save money for years, and finally I come to Korea!!!lol
Before I go to Korea, I searched for rhinoplasty in Korea myself and I also asked to my Korean friend.
My Korean friend recommended me Regen because she also had surgery in Regen, and maybe she likes the result.
So before I go to Korea, I had online consultation with Indonesian consultant and she explained about the surgery.
I sent her my and my mom's photo and she answered me after asked to doctor.
It's my first time to go to Korea and have plastic surgery, so online consultation was really helped me.
So I booked Regen and actually other clinics too, and finally consulted in Korea, and then have rhino surgery!!
I use silicon implant on my bridge of nose and nasal septal cartilage for nose tip.
I felt really comfortable when I consult with doctor because doctor can speak English very fluently and they have English and Indonesian translator.
Doctor's explanation for surgery made me believe him. Very clear and easy for understanding although I am not English speaker.
First day after surgery was the most tough day for me because my nostrils was closed with cotton. I felt difficult to breath :sad:
Today is just 4 days after surgery, and I feel better now. I like to shopping and in Gangnam every time when I visit Regen and love to eat Korean food. Korean food is so delicious!
I think I made right choice to go to Korea and Regen although I felt so nervous before coming to Korea.
Now I am waiting the day for stitching out and removing bandage quickly!!
I want to show my nose after surgery quickly!!
Is there someone have already rhino experience in Korea or some precautions after rhinoplasty which I should know?

Hello. Anyone remember me?
Few days ago, I wrote here that I will go to Korea soon.
Now I am in Korea for my rhinoplasty and my mom's face lifting.
I want to share my short consultation experience in Regen, and actually I already have rhino in Regen last week.
I was so stressed with my flat nose and tried to save money for years, and finally I come to Korea!!!lol
Before I go to Korea, I searched for rhinoplasty in Korea myself and I also asked to my Korean friend.
My Korean friend recommended me Regen because she also had surgery in Regen, and maybe she likes the result.
So before I go to Korea, I had online consultation with Indonesian consultant and she explained about the surgery.
I sent her my and my mom's photo and she answered me after asked to doctor.
It's my first time to go to Korea and have plastic surgery, so online consultation was really helped me.
So I booked Regen and actually other clinics too, and finally consulted in Korea, and then have rhino surgery!!
I use silicon implant on my bridge of nose and nasal septal cartilage for nose tip.
I felt really comfortable when I consult with doctor because doctor can speak English very fluently and they have English and Indonesian translator.
Doctor's explanation for surgery made me believe him. Very clear and easy for understanding although I am not English speaker.
First day after surgery was the most tough day for me because my nostrils was closed with cotton. I felt difficult to breath :sad:
Today is just 4 days after surgery, and I feel better now. I like to shopping and in Gangnam every time when I visit Regen and love to eat Korean food. Korean food is so delicious!
I think I made right choice to go to Korea and Regen although I felt so nervous before coming to Korea.
Now I am waiting the day for stitching out and removing bandage quickly!!
I want to show my nose after surgery quickly!!
Is there someone have already rhino experience in Korea or some precautions after rhinoplasty which I should know?
Hello!

How did your rhino go? Any B&A picture?