I am in freakin' love!!! Purple embosssed Audrey

I totally understand:graucho: ... I just picked up this beauty this morning and I am in love!:love: I almost picked up the matching wristlet as well but DH was already giving the evil eye! hehehe Congrats and enjoy your new goodies!

I just bought this same bag today!! I went to my outlet store solely intent on purchasing the Madison Ocelot Slim Envelope Wallet. I was checking out the bags and I saw this one sitting there. It was 30% off and then my store had the coupon today for another 20% off. Then, because I am obsessed with bags and wallets matching, I was super excited that they had one of the matching wallets, so I got that too! I'm so bad!

I just bought this same bag today!! I went to my outlet store solely intent on purchasing the Madison Ocelot Slim Envelope Wallet. I was checking out the bags and I saw this one sitting there. It was 30% off and then my store had the coupon today for another 20% off. Then, because I am obsessed with bags and wallets matching, I was super excited that they had one of the matching wallets, so I got that too! I'm so bad!

How lucky you were able to score one with the coupon - congrats!!

Donnalynne, congrats on getting your Croc Audrey.
She is a stunning bag. These bags will go quick so when you see them u have to snatch them up with or without coupon. They will probably not be there next week when they give the coupons out again. So you did good in getting her now.

Congratulations! I got one last night at my outlet in Sevierville, Tn!! I couldn't believe they had her!! I got my Audrey for 30% off plus they had the 25% off breast cancer awareness coupons!! She was $344 with tax incl.!!