I am in freakin' love!!! Purple embosssed Audrey

Beautiful color and love croc - you are so lucky to have the matching wristlet. Congratulations!

I almost didnt get the wristlet! Between no coupon and the fact that it was $60, I walked away from it. Then as I was being rung up, I already regretted not getting it - who knows when I'll see those again - so I ran back and got it. The SA who showed it to me was SO happy! Plus, its really large - the 24.00 regular wristlets they had looked like mini skinnys next to it, so that really decided it for me.

Oh, and they did have the matching zip wallet too, but I already have the bone embossed zip wallet which looks great paired with the silver hardware on the bag, so I was able to resist!

Girl, I am so So SOOOOO jealous right now! I've been hunting this bag with no luck so far.... It is GORGEOUS!!!! I was just at Jackson today (after you) and they brought out a purple croc Maggie for me - beautiful but not for me. I NEED that Audrey!!! Congrats on the wristlet too, it's always an added bonus when you score a matching accessory. I hope I get as lucky as you one day and find one... ENJOY your beauty!

Girl, I am so So SOOOOO jealous right now! I've been hunting this bag with no luck so far.... It is GORGEOUS!!!! I was just at Jackson today (after you) and they brought out a purple croc Maggie for me - beautiful but not for me. I NEED that Audrey!!! Congrats on the wristlet too, it's always an added bonus when you score a matching accessory. I hope I get as lucky as you one day and find one... ENJOY your beauty!

YO I was there today - when were you there ?
were you with another lady????

Did you ask a few SA's about it? When I was being rung up, one of the SA's (I think she may be a manager - tall blonde girl) told me there was another one there that was just returned, and that there was also a pink one. Oh and congrats on the wallet and wristlet - you do NEED the bag now!!!!

Congrats to you!!! I just got home with mine and I too am just in love!! What a gorgeous bag! I passed on the wallet and wristlet. I kind of wish I would have got the wallet but I didn't want to push it with the husband. lol

Enjoy your new bag!!!!

Did you ask a few SA's about it? When I was being rung up, one of the SA's (I think she may be a manager - tall blonde girl) told me there was another one there that was just returned, and that there was also a pink one. Oh and congrats on the wallet and wristlet - you do NEED the bag now!!!!

I did... They checked the back and all they had was a purple Maggie and a gray Carryall... I'm calling Lahaska now!