I am in freakin' love!!! Purple embosssed Audrey

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Special thanks to my NJ Coachie crazyforcoach09 who knew I was on the lookout for this one - I put it on hold so fast that most of the SA's at the outlet didnt even know it was there!!! One of my favorite SA's (Evelyn, for you NJ girls) came running up to me with the matching capacity wristlet, so even though it pained me to do it without a coupon, they both went home with me. Dont mind the junky Soffee shorts - I didnt shop in those, lol, but always like to include a modeling pic for reference. This and the bone embossed carryall are my absolute favorite bags, definitely HG's for me.

Attached Files:

2. Congrats.

3. it looks great on you, enjoy :biggrin:

4. MY friend u know I love to ENABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Congrats donnalynn! I got the same bag at my outlet too after much debate over the fact that there was no coupon. It was hard, but ultimately I was super happy to bring that baby home. And I agree that this bag and my bone carryall are my favorites at the moment too.

6. Awesome! Enjoy it looks great on you Donnalynn!

7. Looks great! Enjoy!

8. I may have to have her, with all of these reveals of this. Very lovely!

9. Love it. Looks great on you! Congrats!

10. Wow!!!:nuts::yahoo:

11. Beautiful color and love croc - you are so lucky to have the matching wristlet. Congratulations!

12. Congrats! You will enjoy-trust me! She is fabulous!!!!

13. She looks great on you congrats.

14. Thanks everyone. I think Im going to save it for my bday present to myself - in December! I have cut-the-tag phobia anyway, so thats not too bad a wait for me. Anyone able to get this bag, I highly recommend it. Its very roomy inside, much better than my small Sabrina that I NEVER use. If you can get it next week with a coupon, even better!, but I couldnt chance it at my outlet. I think this and my teal Sydney are the only bags Ive purchased from the outlet without a coupon.

15. Oh you are evil, woman, but in the best way possible!!