I am having a very merry Coach Christmas and a happy New Year!

Sep 23, 2006
I'm so excited because my boyfriend hinted that he is buying me a coach bag for Christmas and that it is pink.:love: :heart: Also, I am buying myself a coach bag for my birthday (in January), and a coach legacy scarf. My mom may have bought me a legacy scarf for Christmas, so whichever she bought, I'm going to order the other online! I guess I'll have a very merry coach Christmas and a happy new year!:yahoo: :love:

I hope you, I, & everyone has a wonderful holiday!!! I'm now not quite sure what bf is getting me. If I were you I would be so anxious & couldn't be able to wait til xmas. You must post pics if you can of all your new beauties!

I hope he isn't teasing me though...I'll post pictures as they come! It might be a while before I have everything because my birthday is the 13th of January. I think it is unfortunate it isn't on the Friday...LOL!:crybaby: . Funny I always feel more lucky on the Friday (I have issues I know!):shrugs: . I hope everyone gets what they want this year. :yes:

I hope he isn't teasing me though...I'll post pictures as they come! It might be a while before I have everything because my birthday is the 13th of January. I think it is unfortunate it isn't on the Friday...LOL!:crybaby: . Funny I always feel more lucky on the Friday (I have issues I know!):shrugs: . I hope everyone gets what they want this year. :yes:

Well, if's it was on a friday...It would be Friday the 13th LOL & wouldn't that be bad luck?!

I'm so excited because my boyfriend hinted that he is buying me a coach bag for Christmas and that it is pink.:love: :heart: Also, I am buying myself a coach bag for my birthday (in January), and a coach legacy scarf. My mom may have bought me a legacy scarf for Christmas, so whichever she bought, I'm going to order the other online! I guess I'll have a very merry coach Christmas and a happy new year!:yahoo: :love:

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! And Merry Christmas (Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa) to you and to everyone here! May all our Coach dreams come true!

aww..what a sweet boyfriend! My husband won't even give into my bag obsession. (except for that one time, in Vegas, when I picked up a Chanel tote, fell in love, looked at the price tag, and put it back. "how much?" he asked "A mortgage payment" I replied...yeah...we left Chanel pretty fast! heheh)

anywho...I'm a January baby too...it's good and bad...but this birthday is big for me (30th)...so who knows if he'll do anything! heheh