I am grounded!

Yes, just enjoy what you have! It's so easy to get sucked into the collecting part and not enjoy the WEARING part. I think my thinking on this comes from being a bit older than most of you, (56!) so I have learned this through just experience! :graucho: About the coach purses with the sentimental value...take pictures of them and then sell the bags! You can't keep your kids little, (mine are 31 and 28!) so saving the bags makes no sense to me:smile: :P Or, maybe you would feel better donating them to a worthy charity, so that some lucky girl could wear and enjoy them!
Okay, I actually am on a purse ban myself, simply because I think I have just about all the colors that I can think of! :nuts: I'm trying some self-imposed therapy here...:wlae: Plus, the truth is that I haven't see any of the newer styles that have made me as crazy as the earlier Chloes!

Yes, just enjoy what you have! It's so easy to get sucked into the collecting part and not enjoy the WEARING part. I think my thinking on this comes from being a bit older than most of you, (56!) so I have learned this through just experience! About the coach purses with the sentimental value...take pictures of them and then sell the bags! You can't keep your kids little, (mine are 31 and 28!) so saving the bags makes no sense to me:smile: Or, maybe you would feel better donating them to a worthy charity, so that some lucky girl could wear and enjoy them!
Okay, I actually am on a purse ban myself, simply because I think I have just about all the colors that I can think of! I'm trying some self-imposed therapy here... Plus, the truth is that I haven't see any of the newer styles that have made me as crazy as the earlier Chloes!

Oh beanie, you speak straight to my heart!:yahoo: That's what I've been doing ... except that said "charity" is not huge organisation like The Salvation Army:P I've been giving the new and never used Coach, Dior & LV to my mom until she said ENOUGH!! I asked her to try out Chloe paddy. She couldn't understand why someone would want to use a heavy bag like that!!:lol: So in order to slowly introduce her to "heavy" bags, I gave her the Marc Jacobs Small Frame bag. She gave it back to me after a week. Too small, too heavy for this a size this small. I surrender!

I cannot say there is no new style that's not calling out to me now, but I kinda like the Legacy full leather line of Coach:drool: To me, Balenciaga and Chloe are like paradise while Coach is home sweet home:heart: