I am gona cry...............

OMG!!! CONGRATS!!! They are soooo cute!!!! You must be so excited, I always wanted to breed dogs. Can you show pics of mama and daddy? I am not sure exacctly what pekes look like. I WANT ONE OF THOSE PUPPIES!!!

The same thing happen to my dog Iused to have . I had a male Golden Retriever who always stayed in the yard, he was not fixed but it really was not a problem because he never got out , someone who lived on our block had a female black lab who must have been in heat because I caught that dog in my yard 3 times I told the dogs owenr that my dog was never fixed , then I found out the black lab was preggers - I never saw the puppies but I heard they looked kind of golden and black:rolleyes::shrugs: - they problay were cute but the dogs owener was an idiot for letting her dog out - we live on a busy street

OMG!!! CONGRATS!!! They are soooo cute!!!! You must be so excited, I always wanted to breed dogs. Can you show pics of mama and daddy? I am not sure exacctly what pekes look like. I WANT ONE OF THOSE PUPPIES!!!
Here are my my Pekes when they were little, I will get a more recent pic of them and post it for you. Bobo has the white and Lola is the brown colored one.:heart:
0b208c9a.jpg

000_1246.jpg