I am going to my first LV event on June 12th!!!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I am SOOO excited!!

To the person who "invited" me and let me come, thank you!!!

I've been in touch with a manager lately and while I was in HK he mentioned a private event coming up in June but I haven't heard or received anything since. I even took the night off work on the 12th and was willing to work the 7 AM shift to make the event at night!

Well, still didn't hear anything and I was disappointed because now there's no LV event and no night shift for me. But I sent a message asking if that was an "invitation" and he said I am allowed to bring another person!

The focus is white products (White Hot Summer theme on eLux, I'm assuming?), new stuff, show bags, jewelry, sunglasses, etc...I can't wait to see everything! Hopefully amarante will be there and Love 2 will be there too!!

I've also had two managers ask me if I want a Miroir Lockit today...I wonder if that's good news?

I doubt I'd be buying anything...probably just going in to look...oh well!

Anyway, my question is, at LV cocktail parties, is there unlimited drinks and you can take all the food you want? :P

Wow thats fantastic - congrats!

Have never been to an LV event so can't help you there, but I am sure you will have a fabulous time and can't wait to hear all about it!:smile:

I received an invitation too! Could we be going to the same event? Maybe I'll see you there! I probably won't buy anything either as I just picked up something today. I hope you have a great time!:smile:

ughh im so upset i didnt go to the one i got invited to last christmas :sad: i couldn't make it. i hope i get invited again soon!!!!! both me AND my dad were both invited since we both spent money there...lol.

but have fun at yours!!!!!!