I am going to London on Thursday and

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would like to know the best place to look at a good selection of handbags! I am leaving SUA at about 7 an hope to get there for 10ish so have 4 hours before seeing Ralph which is on Bond Street.
    Anyone got any ideas? I am so excited i could burst I think it is more that I am getting out an away from boxes than anything else!!

TIA

2. You can't go wrong with selfridges the best selection in London imo
    Also Liberty's and HN
    Have a great day

3. I second selfridges! also House of Fraser is worth a look!

4. Evie - have a great time and please say hello to Ralph!!!

5. Yes, in that neck of the woods Selfridges is definitely the best place to go. They had a lot of new stuff last week. If you have a little time to wander round to Liberty that would be nice too.

6. Great time?? I hope to have more than that!! Getting my barent done on Wednesday to god its all go 2 days off an a hair cut. Rock n Roll!!!

I will give him your regards Kroquet. x

7. Thank-you all! I have just tried to explain the plan to Chris an he didn't seem to impressed(selfish) I want to take my new armani bag but think Chris will moan when he see's it i can't blag this one like Chaz did as he will know!!! I will just say "coats an Watch"!

8. ^^^^ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be so nonchalant!! HAVE A BANG UP ROCKIN TIME!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

9. I also say Selfridges and of course Mulberry seeing as you'll be on Bond Street. Have a lovely time Evie,

10. Have a great time Evie, let us know how you get on!

11. :confused1:
    I thought rhyming slang was a London thing???
    My dh comes from Cheltenham, but still uses Barnet...and butchers (among thousands of others because he has lived in London for far too long!). :P

12. Have fun Evie , a new hairdo and shopping ....fabulous!
    Will you be taking any Mulberries along?

13. Evie Mulberry Bond street is right there...you really must go there so you can see what all the fuss is about!

14. Harvey Nicks was cheaper when I got my chloe.

15. I will indeed be taking my vanilla roxy!!