I am going to hurt the Fedex man!!!

That's a good plan, too. What flavor ice cream?:hrmm:

I have three kinds in my freezer, cookie dough, Girl Scout Samoa, and Vanilla with orange...I will get a little of each tonight!

I have 3 kids and they got to pick out ice cream with dad when they all went shopping with him. He doesn't know the word NO!

Oh, dads can never say no. :nogood: Big pushovers, they are.

Please, would you have an extra spoonful of each for me - thank you. :nogood:

And tomorrow, if it's the same Fedex guy, :boxing: for me too, will ya?

FedEx actually told you to go over to someone's house (whose address they, I assume, gave to you)? Are they insane!!?? :s So they actually gave you a random stranger's address and told you to go get your own package back? That is the epitome of dumb and pitiful service. Boy, for all the complaints about the USPS, I think I'll stick with them. Well, at least they know where your package is and I'm sure it will be safely in your arms (or on your arm :graucho:) tomorrow! Sorry they put you through all that trauma. Definitely cause for an ice cream extravaganza. Maybe even with hot fudge and whipped cream, too! Have extra for me, please. I'm (supposed to be) on a diet!:tdown::yucky:

OMG I would be furious!! I would check with your neighbors as soon as you can. I hope they did not write the bags value on the front like they sometimes do. What a shmuck! Even I am steaming mad right now for you.

OOHH cookie dough may help ease the pain but I feel for you. I once had them leave a Balenciaga on my porch in the rain that the driver signed for and then dumped. Thank goodness for insurance in that case.

I have never had any issues with FEDEX and if they delivered to the neighbors instead of you he should have left a slip but I would go over and get my package who cares if it's 9:00, I mean if they haven't brought it over........

Ugh!! This story makes me furious!!! I hate FedEx and UPS both. They are great at screwing things up and then giving you the run around. Blegh! USPS is the only carrier that I trust anymore.

I need to scream!!! On the phone with Fedex, this is my 3rd call!! Have be put into voice mail, transfered to no one and now a human who doesn't know where my package is!!!

I find the address out from Fedex walked over to the house and asked if they had my package. The man who opened the door told me he got home late and was going to bring it over this morning.

I got my purse!!! No thanks to Fedex.

She is very nice!! I need to take her out and show her off!

I find the address out from Fedex walked over to the house and asked if they had my package. The man who opened the door told me he got home late and was going to bring it over this morning.

I got my purse!!! No thanks to Fedex.

She is very nice!! I need to take her out and show her off!

I am so happy she made it home:yahoo: to you!! At least the story ended well, no thanks to pathedex.

Gung you are right about DHL, they have done that to me twice, it took me all day phone calls and a whole lot of shouting to get my packages. In the end I think my phone bill was more than the shipping charges!