I am going to fedex now to pick up my B bag!!!!!YEAAAA

I got my bag with me@!!!!! I love love love the vert deau work. it is so PRETTY!!

but i am surprise that the Work bag handle is quite short.. and not that comfy on shoulder

and I am mad about fedex. They charged me the GST based on the CIF ( which they explained to me as the cost of good, insurance and freight) instead of just the cost of the good.

Aloharag is paying for the shipping and insurance. I dont understand why I have to pay the good and service tax on top of it for them..
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ChloeSS : Congrats for ur new additions~~This color is FABULOUS, from one look, i tot this was 04 turquoise color, it looks so similar.....i jus look the work style.....Enjoy ur new bag~~

Attachments

• DSC00423.JPG
    DSC00423.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00424.JPG
    DSC00424.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 77
Celia,

Personally I found the Vert Deau is very similar to Turquoise... but I guess it is also based on lighting. I took the photo with natural daylight, without flash.

Celia,

Personally I found the Vert Deau is very similar to Turquoise... but I guess it is also based on lighting. I took the photo with natural daylight, without flash.

Thanks Chloe but this Vert Deau color is really gorgeous too and i mean the color is TDF....ehhehehe

You have managed to capture the color of aqua like no one I've ever seen here. I have an aqua city, too, and that is EXACTLY what it looks like in person. Your vert deau is beautiful. Congrats on 2 great bags!