I am going NUTS over this fall collection!! Anyone else?

pbmuffin

Jul 22, 2015
I was just browsing the Neiman's website yesterday and caught a glimpse of these new YSL bags available for pre-order. They're releasing lots of small/WOC-style bags with beautiful embroidery and embellishments. Probably a little OTT for some (the multi-color rhinestone one is a bit much for me), but I think the floral embroidery one is just amazing!

I'm not used to seeing such whimsical looks from YSL. Their bags have always looked pretty classic to me with the exception of the occasional fringy seasonal bags.

The price points are a bit outrageous...the floral one I love (pic #1) is $2250 and it's not leather. I'm also concerned about all these reported quality issues with YSL. I have a matelasse WOC by them and have had no issues, but admittedly, I don't use it all that often.

Anyone else swooning over these?

NMV2ZXF_mu.jpg
NMV31LG_eu.jpg
NMV32AK_mu.jpg
NMV32AA_mu.jpg

Reactions: mal
I'm loving a lot of the iterations this season too. That being said, I'll be refraining.

I absolutely love the SDJ I have, but the quality isn't really there for me. I'd still buy my SDJ all over again, but that's because it's such the perfect bag for me. These bags? Gorgeous to look at, but not me and not worth it to me.

I'm loving a lot of the iterations this season too. That being said, I'll be refraining.

I absolutely love the SDJ I have, but the quality isn't really there for me. I'd still buy my SDJ all over again, but that's because it's such the perfect bag for me. These bags? Gorgeous to look at, but not me and not worth it to me.

I hear you! It's unlikely that I'll invest in any of them either unless I hear some good news about improvements in quality and/or customer service. Shame, since the designs are beautiful.

yeah .. i have started hating Saint laurent because the quality is not good for the price you pay.

Caviar leather has problems with chipping on edges. My tassel bag got tarnished. and i paid more than 2k$. Serious waste of money.