I am going crazy with the bag choice

Bag&ShoeLover

Jan 30, 2008
No go at the outlet. I keep thinking of either of these.

Which I have at home. Put all my stuff in it. Plus my lunch (package of ramin noodles) and still major room.

or the PENELOPE OP ART SATCHEL.

I already have the matching wristlet. Now which bag. I am going nuts trying to pick one. I love them both but I can not have both.

If I go with the shopper my credit covers it 100%. If I go with the satchel I have to add about $40.00 to it. Not to bad.

So I need to make up my mind so I can stop the madness over these bags.

HELP! I promise last thread I will make a choice.:heart:

I like the one pictured. The cool thing about it is that from the distance it actually has that straw bag effect (looks like it), which makes it very spring-like. :yes:

First, I like the bag that is pictured -- a lot.

Second, I had to giggle at the thought that you might have to eat Ramen for lunch because you spent so much $ on a purse . . . . :roflmfao:

No I eat Ramen noodles because I love them. I am not putting any money out if I buy the shopper.

I have the shopper and matching wristlet at home. It cost me 69 cents with my credit and discount.

But that is funny...cause I do eat cheap lunch meals all the time.

All I can say as soon as I make up my mind I am on a bag ban till further notice. There are some other things I want to do right now. So this being my last bag for awhile I want to be totally in love with it. Problem is I am in love with 2 bags. So glad I am only in love with one man. LOL

Hmmm...I'm gonna vote for the satchel here. If a bag has some structure to it, then I usually prefer more "east-west" versus the "north-south" oriented bags. Plus I like the strip of leather at the top of the satchel and on the corners...just a nice added touch to it I think!

Actually, the first bag with the C prints looks like yummy ramen noodles which makes me hungry--see my signature below. I love soba and ramen noodles! If I have a bowl of tempura soba noodles, I'd devour it in one sitting!