I am getting a new bag! Opinions please.

Arachne911

O.G.
Jul 12, 2009
My husband told me tonight I can go get a new LV! YAY! I am a mother that is going back to college now that my babies are in school. My style is trendy and I was thinking a NF would be a great bag to throw all my stuff in. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have to carry so much I am gone all day till my babies get home. I love mono but I am leaning toward ebene that way I never have to worry about the weather. After getting kids and husband out the door I wont have time to change bags if the weather is bad. I hear all the peeling stuff though so that concerns me a little. If I could make up my mind I would make the trip in the morning. Help! lol I'm so excited!! :P

NF in ebene is such a great bag. I use mine for university and traveling (I have the GM). I've never had any problems with this bag and it still looks like new.

NF is great and trendy but NF owners around me complain about hurting of their shoulder when carrying load of items.

What about Totally MM in monogram? I think it's roomy enough. I have a pm in azur and really love and carry it as everyday bag and my shoulders are fine lol

Go with Ebene for weather considerations...:biggrin: How about a Cabas Rivington or Evora MM (the GM is HUGE:oh:)?

I do love the Evora but I don't know if I want to spend that much on a bag I will be using for class. I do baby my bags but I wouldnt worry as much about the nf where it is cheaper. I plan on looking at the evora and I have never seen the cabas rivington I don't think.

Thanks everyone....I think I am going to have to go today :P I am having a hard time cause it is so close to christmas. I feel like I should be buying other people stuff. I have already got everything on my kids christmas list so I guess that is what counts right? lol