I am feeling the (Thalassa) Blues

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Met up with a good friend of mine... and I just had to post pictures of her blue thalassa box kelly... with white stitching.. :heart: :drool:

Told her I was so tempted to rob her of her gorgeous kelly....

Anyway, I told her if she ever wanted to sell her bag.. she must call me first!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow.....:drool:

3. I know how gorgy thalassa blue box calf is, coz I have a birkin just like that, hehehe.. I love her to death and will never sell it!

4. we were having so much fun catching up with one another... between our 2 kellies, we attracted a lot of attention with our bags....

[​IMG]

PS: we realised we were both "non-plastic peelers" hee hee hee

5. Such a great pic! :drool:

6. Oh my eyes!!!!!! My Eyes!!!!! Those are two simply mouth watering bags.......gorgeous!!!!

7. Ditto...hehehe!!!:wlae:

8. :greengrin: <--That's me being green with envy. ;)

9. gorgeous bags.. colors :smile:

10. Lovely bags together, archangel! I wish my vert anis kelly is a sellier just like yours!

Your friend's retourne kelly is a a fab little cousin to my thalassa blue sellier kelly! Is it a size 25cm?

11. Attracting a lot of attention, indeed! Thalassa Blue is fabulous!

Archangel, your sellier is just beautiful!

12. :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: ......I LOVE Thallassa!!!

13. Sigh, my fave blue color....I'm still after a Birkin in this color but it's discontinued already :sad:

14. OMG! I love them both!!!

15. Both Kelly bags are absolutely gorgeous! Great picture taking btw!