I am falling for the Rose Crossbody Clutch

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
I am seriously falling for it, the more I look at it the more I want it :drool:
But I normally carry a lot with me, and its tiny!
Is there one on sale somewhere, maybe if I don't have to pay full price for it I can justify using it once in a while. I really like the one in Dusty and Violet :drool:

dusty1.jpg

So if anyone come across any good deals let me know! (No ebay please deals please)

I am seriously falling for it, the more I look at it the more I want it :drool:
But I normally carry a lot with me, and its tiny!
Is there one on sale somewhere, maybe if I don't have to pay full price for it I can justify using it once in a while. I really like the one in Dusty and Violet :drool:

View attachment 399864

So if anyone come across any good deals let me know! (No ebay please deals please)

Doesn't LUNA have it with 20% discount?

It is definitely on lunaboston. It's gorgeous!! But i know what you mean about it being so small... I'm so used to big bags now cuz of RM and Bal, that anything this small would be like a coinpurse for me!!

I think it's really cute, too. I'm a big-bag girl, but I like to use little bags sometimes when I go out at night. It's not always easy to navigate a crowded bar or restaurant with a huge purse on your shoulder. I like the rose because you can wear it either cross-body or off one shoulder, or you can even wrap the chain around your wrist and carry it like a sort of funky wristlet.

The Dusty is neat because it's the only one I've seen with a silver chain, which makes it a little different from the others. But I like the gold chain on the Violet. Gold is still pretty popular this season.

So I definitely think you should get it! :tup:

samia~ ME TOOOOOO!!

i'm loving it in the ruby with white dot~ i have way to many clutches tho so thats why i'm holding back~ hopefully i would be able to snag one at the sample sale!

This was originally my favorite bag from the spring line. I bought one from LB, but then exchanged it for the violet mam. I found the round shape a little awkward to hold things, as most things I carry are rectangular. I plan to pick up a new one at the sample sale if there are any. The full price seems a bit expensive.

Are there about 7 ways to wear this thing or what? I just figured out that you can do the cross-attached chain thing (same as with the mac) and hand carry...too cute. Rose owners...how are you wearing this little bag? TIA.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 153
Are there about 7 ways to wear this thing or what? I just figured out that you can do the cross-attached chain thing (same as with the mac) and hand carry...too cute. Rose owners...how are you wearing this little bag? TIA.

I just pulled mine out and realized that the chain can double to be worn as a shoulder bag.