I am falling for the Rose Crossbody Clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am seriously falling for it, the more I look at it the more I want it :drool:
    But I normally carry a lot with me, and its tiny!
    Is there one on sale somewhere, maybe if I don't have to pay full price for it I can justify using it once in a while. I really like the one in Dusty and Violet :drool:

dusty1.jpg

So if anyone come across any good deals let me know! (No ebay please deals please)

2. Doesn't LUNA have it with 20% discount?

3. It is definitely on lunaboston. It's gorgeous!! But i know what you mean about it being so small... I'm so used to big bags now cuz of RM and Bal, that anything this small would be like a coinpurse for me!!

4. Samia I love that. It looks so girly and chic where can I see it

5. I think it's really cute, too. I'm a big-bag girl, but I like to use little bags sometimes when I go out at night. It's not always easy to navigate a crowded bar or restaurant with a huge purse on your shoulder. I like the rose because you can wear it either cross-body or off one shoulder, or you can even wrap the chain around your wrist and carry it like a sort of funky wristlet.

The Dusty is neat because it's the only one I've seen with a silver chain, which makes it a little different from the others. But I like the gold chain on the Violet. Gold is still pretty popular this season.

So I definitely think you should get it! :tup:

6. samia~ ME TOOOOOO!!

i'm loving it in the ruby with white dot~ i have way to many clutches tho so thats why i'm holding back~ hopefully i would be able to snag one at the sample sale!

7. Its Fab, its also going to be in the Sex and the City movie I read on Live Journal

8. I too am in love with the Rose Clutch!!! :heart: It's gorgeous and so unique! You should definitely get one! :drool:

9. I am supposed to be on a Ban till June but if a sale somes up or something I can't make any promises :graucho:

10. This was originally my favorite bag from the spring line. I bought one from LB, but then exchanged it for the violet mam. I found the round shape a little awkward to hold things, as most things I carry are rectangular. I plan to pick up a new one at the sample sale if there are any. The full price seems a bit expensive.

11. Are there about 7 ways to wear this thing or what? I just figured out that you can do the cross-attached chain thing (same as with the mac) and hand carry...too cute. Rose owners...how are you wearing this little bag? TIA.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      3.2 KB
      Views:
  12. You know, when I saw this in the flesh I was surprised at how big it actually is. It was too big for me for a hard-shell (ish) clutch.

13. I just pulled mine out and realized that the chain can double to be worn as a shoulder bag.

14. I did that too. I got called in to work this weekend and had to bring an MAB, so the little Rose will have to wait!