I am falling for Miu Miu bags~

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i am beginning to fall in love with Miu Miu!:heart:

I think this little girly bag is super sweet![​IMG]

[​IMG]And this Coffer is amazing!

and this......[​IMG]

and this.......oh!!![​IMG]

AND
    [​IMG]:nuts:i am in BIG trouble.

2. LOVE the clutch and coffers! :love:

3. I know...SO tempting...that ruching is TDF!

4. :nuts: I agree!!!! Very Very sweet bags!!!! I can see how one might get into trouble....:yes:

5. I am SOOOO tempted by the Coffer bag..But I have bought so many bags lately from Prada.....may have to get one though..Cant stop thinking of the Coffer..LMAO!!!

6. lol, it's too late for me already ashley-brook, i've fallen hard for those moo-moo's!!! :smash:...below is a photo of my latest conquest, taken with my trusty motorola camera phone :graucho:

092506_17325.jpg
  7. ^OOH! Pretty bag!!!

8. Congrats aaallabama!! That bag is so cute!! :love: I love it!!

9. awe, thanks for lovin' my new moo-moo Jill & Audrey, i'm really diggin' on her :tender:

10. I spent Sunday morning looking at Miu Miu bags--mainly the Coffer and the soft sided frame bag at Saks. But I ended up getting a Gryson. Go figure.

11. Beautiful Aaallabama!!!!!

12. Lovely! I'm obssessed by coffer too. need to acquire soon.

13. ^LOL! ME TOO!!!...we are gonna be bag twins...hee!HEE!

14. Me too, I'm falling in love with them as well!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice