I am falling back in LoVe with BIG bags

I love big bags and I cannot lie!

My first premier designer bags were the XL GST and the Neverfull GM. Since then, I've collected so many totes and "shopping bag" (fancy word for tote?) styles. It's only in the last couple of years that I've started downsizing the size of my bags (a 226 and a jumbo are considered downsizing for me, lol) but as a worker with paperwork and a laptop and all those accoutrements, nothing small will ever become my "daily" bag. I've managed to make a zippy coin holder my daily wallet but I still miss my long wallet where I didn't have to crumple receipts and bills into them.
I'm with you. I've been missing my full sized wallets that I've sold. I think it's a good idea to keep at least one of a certain line or size. I had the most beautiful Empreinte zippy wallets and I sold them. Wish I had kept one. (And also had regular mono zippys, vernis zippys....sold them all. )

I'm with you. I've been missing my full sized wallets that I've sold. I think it's a good idea to keep at least one of a certain line or size. I had the most beautiful Empreinte zippy wallets and I sold them. Wish I had kept one. (And also had regular mono zippys, vernis zippys....sold them all. )

Oh gosh, do you have any regrets? I have a vernis Sarah wallet I bought preloved and never used, and now I'm wondering if she'll ever have her day in the sun!

Oh gosh, do you have any regrets? I have a vernis Sarah wallet I bought preloved and never used, and now I'm wondering if she'll ever have her day in the sun!
Yes. Though my preference has always been for a zip over a snap closure, I regret selling all my full size wallets. I wish I'd have kept my vernis zippy Frambois. Sigh. Or, maybe my Blue Lagon vernis zippy. I also miss my Rose Poudre Emp zippy. Now that I have my Watercolore Speedy 35, any of those vibrant colors would be fun to pull out of that bag.

Yes. Though my preference has always been for a zip over a snap closure, I regret selling all my full size wallets. I wish I'd have kept my vernis zippy Frambois. Sigh. Or, maybe my Blue Lagon vernis zippy. I also miss my Rose Poudre Emp zippy. Now that I have my Watercolore Speedy 35, any of those vibrant colors would be fun to pull out of that bag.

I love my blue Lagon ZCP — a truly spectacular color. (Sadly, I had to sell it since I got a little color transfer on it, couldn’t live with it knowing it was less than perfect :lol:).

For sure. But enjoy your Watercolore Speedy; I think Richard Princeis my favorite collab like Vuitton has ever done and those Speedys (Speedies?) were absolutely beautiful.

I love my blue Lagon ZCP — a truly spectacular color. (Sadly, I had to sell it since I got a little color transfer on it, couldn’t live with it knowing it was less than perfect :lol:).
Yes, ultimately vernis vexed me too much. Any color transfer drove me nuts. I had the ZCP and full zippy in Lagon. So beautiful! Now I have the Chanel small zip (O coin purse?) in Light Blue and it satisfies me. And now, looking for full size again.

I have kept my huge Balenciaga messenger bags. They are my favorite. I have all medium to small LV bags. I think of my petite Noe in Epi as a big bag. I don’t have anything bigger which is fine. I prefer the smaller sizes as they are more proportional on me anyway and I am 5’2.

I have kept my huge Balenciaga messenger bags. They are my favorite. I have all medium to small LV bags. I think of my petite Noe in Epi as a big bag. I don’t have anything bigger which is fine. I prefer the smaller sizes as they are more proportional on me anyway and I am 5’2.
My Petite Noe in Epi Noir is one of my favorite bags, and I do also consider it a big bag. But like big-minus. :P Hahaha. My Noe coming this week will be truly big.

My Petite Noe in Epi Noir is one of my favorite bags, and I do also consider it a big bag. But like big-minus. :P Hahaha. My Noe coming this week will be truly big.
Which did you get- DA or mono? The GM noe is my favorite size of this style- the proportions are the best. BB is next best- the petit is nice but it looks like a chopped off GM. GM noe is a bag that will never go out of style. It is a permanent part of my collection- I have both canvases.

Which color watercolore did you get? I bought mine new- white 30. I wish I could have bought 35 but there were none left at the time. Hope yours is in great shape.

Reactions: KimTX
I have always liked larger bags. I got caught up in the smaller bag trend and had several beautiful Alma bb's which I have since sold. I now find that anything smaller than the PM size just doesn't work for me. I agree with you that part of the beauty of aging is that I no longer care what trendy things are in style anymore. I stick with what works for me.