I am decided now... but which one?

Gaolga

LV Geek
O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
Hi,

is a long time I don't post here... but I just wanted to say that I would looooooove to get a Speedy Watercolor White or a Rose Stephen Sprouse Neverfull... but as many of you know they are both discontinued and sold at a crazy price in the preloved market (something like 2K)

But ok, now I decided that I will save a little bit each month... but keeping the priorities up (I am a travel blogger, so my priority is to travel)... when I reach the amount I will buy it!...

But which one... :graucho:

Can you help me to see which one (anyway I still have a loooot of time before I buy it)... but I would love to hear your opinions, pros and cons of each etc...

Thanks a lot!!

Hi,

is a long time I don't post here... but I just wanted to say that I would looooooove to get a Speedy Watercolor White or a Rose Stephen Sprouse Neverfull... but as many of you know they are both discontinued and sold at a crazy price in the preloved market (something like 2K)

But ok, now I decided that I will save a little bit each month... but keeping the priorities up (I am a travel blogger, so my priority is to travel)... when I reach the amount I will buy it!...

But which one... :graucho:

Can you help me to see which one (anyway I still have a loooot of time before I buy it)... but I would love to hear your opinions, pros and cons of each etc...

Thanks a lot!!

Definitely the neverfull! The roses are gorgeous and it's a shoulder bag, so comfy! The watercolor imo is very similar to the mc line which is still available..

I love the roses collection more than watercolor. Don't get me wrong both are very pretty. I would definitely go for Neverfull first even though my favorite bag is the speedy.

I really like the watercolor speedy...But I think the rose Stephen Sprouse Neverfull would be great choice since you said your a travel blogger and like to travel. I think the Neverfull suit your lifestyle then the watercolor speedy.

Me personally, I would go the NF only for the fact that you travel. (but Love the watercolor MC)The Watercolor is Handheld where as the NF is shoulder. You didn't say which size in the watercolor? I am assuming you meant the size 35?

Me personally, I would go the NF only for the fact that you travel. (but Love the watercolor MC)The Watercolor is Handheld where as the NF is shoulder. You didn't say which size in the watercolor? I am assuming you meant the size 35?

Hi, yes the 35. I think for the watercolor I would buy a strap... Is not as good as the bandouliere purses but well...

Another thing I forgot to say is that anyway I am almost never taking muy LVs when I travel. For that I use a backpack. Worry free....