I am Chanel-obsessed

vhdos

May 18, 2007
Unfortunately, I do not live in an area where Chanel is easily accessible. Maybe that's why I am so obsessed. It's the challenge of finding it.
I have 3 Chanel bags, 4 pairs of Chanel earrings, one Chanel bracelet, and 1 new Chanel necklace that was my mother's day gift (all costume jewelry). I am searching for my next Chanel bag. Any suggestions? Right now I carry the Chanel beige/black Cambon Tote, which I love. The thing I absolutely hate about though is every tacky teenager in the mall has the same knock-off version. I so hate fakes!

Yep, I see them a lot in my area too and it literally disgusts me. But at least you know yours is real.

To answer your question, it depends on the style for which you are looking. Do you want handheld, shoulder bag, chain strap, type of leather??

Well, I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I absolutely adore the Ultimate Soft bag that's part of the Cruise line. I am concerned that it's too delicate for me. I have a 3 year-old and a 2 year-old so I need a practical bag. When I buy a bag, I buy it to use it. I don't keep it stored away for a special occassion. I thought maybe if I got my hands on the Ultimate Soft bag I might continue to use my Cambon tote for everyday use and break out the Ultimate Soft bag for fun. I'm open to suggestions.

I think it depends on what other Chanel bags you have in your collection. You already mentioned the Cambon, what are the other two bags you have?

I have a very small black quilted classic Chanel that is a hand-held only and a beige classic quilted pouchette. I also have 4 Louis Vuitton's (a denim, a balck multicolor, a standard monogram looping bag, and a blue vernis pouchette). I have a large Burberry tote too that I absolutlely NEVER use.

It annoys me about the fakes. Im a teenager and would never think about wearing fakes, but im sure many people thing that my luxury items are fake just because of the stereotyped age group. But hey, i know they arent!!

Which bags do you already have?

Yes, I certainly didn't mean to imply that every teenager has a fake Chanel. There are probably lots of you out there with the real deal. When my daughter is a teen I don't think I'll be buying her a new Chanel but she will probably use mine...