I am blushing.....

Jan 29, 2013
Hi everyone!

First I would like to thank everyone for their input when I was trying to decide between a Blush Haley and Blush Romy.

Well....purchased/won a Blush Romy from a wonderful seller on Monday. She arrived today. Oh....such a pretty pale pink, very neutral and classic style. Wonderful color for spring (if it ever arrives) and summer and really all year. I am sure she will look lovely with black, gray, brown, whatever!

I have to say...I miss the classic style of the 2012/2013 Legacy line.

I also just received my Blush Slim Wallet and Bright Magenta Double Zip Around Accordion Wallet. Both are lovely! And...here are the pictures.

First up....Blush Romy on me. (sorry about the workout attire)

Then, with her blush wallet....

Lastly, with blush wallet, and bright magenta...

Hi everyone!

First I would like to thank everyone for their input when I was trying to decide between a Blush Haley and Blush Romy.

Well....purchased/won a Blush Romy from a wonderful seller on Monday. She arrived today. Oh....such a pretty pale pink, very neutral and classic style. Wonderful color for spring (if it ever arrives) and summer and really all year. I am sure she will look lovely with black, gray, brown, whatever!

I have to say...I miss the classic style of the 2012/2013 Legacy line.

I also just received my Blush Slim Wallet and Bright Magenta Double Zip Around Accordion Wallet. Both are lovely! And...here are the pictures.

First up....Blush Romy on me. (sorry about the workout attire)

Then, with her blush wallet....

Lastly, with blush wallet, and bright magenta...

Congrats!! Love the soft pink. Looks great on you :smile: