I am beside myself!!!

1. My DH just ordered a little black stam for me. It should be here on Wednesday. He is still out of town. I'm beginning to wonder if he feels guilty about anything????:lol: J/K he's a good guy - just likes to spend $ like me.....I know he misses me alot but now I feel so guilty about spending money on other bags recently (I owe a PFer a few bucks) and of course I didn't have the guts to tell him! Agh! I just feel like a very bad girl right now cause I think he thinks I'm just here doing nothing besides working.....I will tell him about my purchases....when the time is right. Had to vent ladies. I feel like a big turd.

2. Sweet guy ;)
    I'd feel like a turd too though!! I hate that!! *L*

3. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics

4. Wow. What a nice DH!

5. yay, baby stam!!! i love mine.
    aww, it's very sweet of your hubby to do that too.

6. Life is short. Don't sweat the small stuff, Bagnshoofetish! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!:P :wlae:

7. Agree. Congrats Bagnshoofetish, your DH is sooo sweet.

8. Congrats Baggnshoo!

9. Congrats on the Baby Stam! You deserve it, and I'm glad that your DH recognizes that ;) .

Don't sweat about your PF purchase...you can always say that it was a bargain, which I'm sure it was.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice