I am begging forgiveness for my absence on the bbag forum!

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hello Darlings,

I have missed you all so much. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me for being gone so long! If you remember, I started my dream job early last spring and I have been very busy. Aside from my job, I have had to focus on my children when I was at home.

I have lots of positive information to report.

First of all, I still love Balenciaga and carry them constantly.

Next, my mother in law is still ALIVE! Crazy, right? She is still terminal and we battle it every day with gratitude. (another reason why I haven't been posting... little busy with that situation)

Thirdly, my job is still AMAZING! I love it!

Fourth, I met the most amazing friend last February and you would think that we were seperated at birth. I have lots of fabulous friends, but this is my first fashion friend.

Lastly, my family is doing well. My kids go back to school tomorrow morning! Ackkkk! My youngest is going into kindergarten! For those of you thinking "oh hell, we have an old lady on the board...... boring story...." sorry guys..... I had all of my 3 babies before I was 25, so I'm doing just fine, you just have to suffer through the boring story.

For my birthday on August 26th, Kim pulled off an amazing feat and found the most delicious sgh sapphire brief for me. My husband totally surprised me! I am in heaven.

I am now coveting a ruby sgh midday..... yummmm

Thank you all for listening to that rant. I love you all and can't stop reading all of the posts that I missed out on. :heart:

Hugs,

Shasta

Welcome back Shasta. We missed you. Nice to read your news -- life sounds busy. What is your job? Glad it's all working out.

Post your new acquisitions/obsessions when you have time.

ShAsta!!!! :sunshine: You're back~!!! Glad to hear that all is well n' Great!!:hugs:

p.s.... if I remember correctly.. are you allowed to tell us the name of your line? ;)

Hi Shasta girl, nice to see you back again. :jammin:I missed you.:heart: I am so happy that every thing is going well for you and you are still loving Bbags.:yahoo: Congrats on your Sapphire.:party:

So glad to hear from you Shasta, and so happy everything is going well.

How sweet to have found a new friend who is a fashion friend. I would love to have one!

I can only imagine how busy you are - new job that you love (the best kind of job in the world - besides being a mom); taking care of hubby and children; and life in general. Take care, and we look forward to modeling photos!

Shasta! you were one of my FAV posters when I was a one-post Newbie..welcome home..hey, bring your Fashion friend to say Hi!..love the sound of the new BD BbAG..pics pleeeeze!

I, too, am so glad to see you back Shasta! I also enjoyed your posts when I was a newbie last year. You don't realize how much we learn from you "older" Bbag girls! Haha! I am wayyyyyy older than you sweetheart! Glad everything is going so well for you and what a sweetie your hubby was to give you such a nice BD gift! :tender::okay: Welcome back! :smooch:

Thank you all so much! It is the crack of dawn here and I am up to get ready for work and get my babies ready for their first day of school!

For those who asked, I am working in cosmetic dermatology. I can't be too specific... wink, wink....

My jewelry line is Shasta by design, thanks for asking!

I will post pics soon! Love you all, thank you for the warm welcome backs!:heart: