I am becoming obsessed!!!

You might consider a Carmen key ring! You can buy online or in the store and they come in pretty colors like orange, pistachio, raisin and blue jean. The butter soft leather is dreamy!!

Thank you ladies for your replies. I'm definately getting something soon. I'll keep you posted. It probably won't be for at least a couple of weeks though :yes: Hermesmonkey your Birkin looks like she's wearing the Twilly i like. Looks very nice.

A pocket square is even less expensive than a twilly, and there seems to be more range in colors/designs.

That's really interesting Tamarind... I know, that in France a Twilly is cheaper than a Pocket square, ie. 90 Euros versus 105 Euros. So just for fun, I went to check their US website and found that in the States, they both cost the same , i.e. 125 USD.
Incredibly enough, their price politics seem to vary from country to country!!
Lucky for you to be in a place where the Pocket square comes at a better price!

MaiTai I've just been checking out the Twillies and how to twear them thread, and now i have to get a Twilly and a scarf ring. I just love that look. I can quite see how my wish list is going to escalate very quickly.

MaiTai I've just been checking out the Twillies and how to twear them thread, and now i have to get a Twilly and a scarf ring. I just love that look. I can quite see how my wish list is going to escalate very quickly.

littleblackbag, I think that is an excellent choice. My first ever H item was a Twilly too! :love:
You'll get a lot of use out of it, as that little touch of Hermès makes any ordinary outfit special.
Let us know, which one you end up buying!

That's really interesting Tamarind... I know, that in France a Twilly is cheaper than a Pocket square, ie. 90 Euros versus 105 Euros. So just for fun, I went to check their US website and found that in the States, they both cost the same , i.e. 125 USD.
Incredibly enough, their price politics seem to vary from country to country!!
Lucky for you to be in a place where the Pocket square comes at a better price!
Interesting indeed... I haven't bought any twilly or pocket square since the price increase, but last year in New York I bought a pocket square for $100 and several twillys for $115 each.

^^^ The price differences are quite noticeable.

In the UK the twilly is £55 ($110) and the pocket square is £75 ($150), I take it the pocket square you are referring to is the 45 x45 one?

I take it the pocket square you are referring to is the 45 x45 one?

Yes, that's the one. They tend to have different names in different countries. I believe in the US they are called 'Pochette' or 'Pocket square', whereas in France they are referred to as 'Gavroche'.

I just bought a Twilly recently and wear it on my purse or neck, but it could also be worn on your hair, I think. The Twillys are, I think, a little cheaper than any of the jewlery-- the enamel bracelets are always upwards of $300? But then, you may wear them more.

My first H purchase was a leather bracelet, and I've branched out into scarves and enamel more recently and am saving for a bag. Whatever you get, make sure it's something you really love. :smile: