Banned from Buying Online!! :(

Oct 10, 2010
I am banned from placing any order through Louis vuitton website as they told me I have reached my limit (5) which they have allocated for a customer due to the shortage. But my LV store told me that’s not true. Anyway even if they haven’t banned me from buying, I would have banned myself from purchasing any LV for atleast 2 years. But I keep stalking the website as it became a habit for me. Even though I am banned from buying, there are other people who are waiting to purchase items of their choice (even I was in that list few weeks ago). There are some items which become online and then suddenly go out of stock. So what if we post the time, country in which we find the items online and this can help others who are planning to buy. What do you think about this? Let me start:

Site: USA
Time: 3.00pm EST
Items online to purchase: Speedy 25 Damier Ebene, Alma mono (That’s all I can see for now)

In King of Prussia mall,PA United States – There are Alma mono, Neverfull PM mono, Eva mono and ebene, Speedy Azur 35, Zippy wallet, Tivoli PM are available.

Also in Saks, Philadelphia – Tivoli PM is available

I hope it helps someone.

I am banned from placing any order through Louis vuitton website as they told me I have reached my limit (5) which they have allocated for a customer due to the shortage. But my LV store told me that’s not true. Anyway even if they haven’t banned me from buying, I would have banned myself from purchasing any LV for atleast 2 years. But I keep stalking the website as it became a habit for me. Even though I am banned from buying, there are other people who are waiting to purchase items of their choice (even I was in that list few weeks ago). There are some items which become online and then suddenly go out of stock. So what if we post the time, country in which we find the items online and this can help others who are planning to buy. What do you think about this? Let me start:

Site: USA
Time: 3.00pm EST
Items online to purchase: Speedy 25 Damier Ebene, Alma mono (That’s all I can see for now)

In King of Prussia mall,PA United States – There are Alma mono, Neverfull PM mono, Eva mono and ebene, Speedy Azur 35, Zippy wallet, Tivoli PM are available.

Also in Saks, Philadelphia – Tivoli PM is available

I hope it helps someone.

I'm stalking too, still waiting patiently for my Duomo:crybaby:

The customer service rep told me every customer is allowed to order 5 bags online or in-store for a year.

That doesn't make any sense because I would have been banned by March of this year. I have just recently purchased 4 bags in the last two months online as well. Are you ordering the same style/pattern, ie, all damier, mono, epi?

I think this all has to do with a customer's purchase history over the years and money spent at LV...I wanted to do a charge send a couple of days ago and I was asked, have you purchased from LV in the past year? I said I've purchased a lot (more then 5 for sure), check my history and I gave my name....OHHHH, said the CS rep, it won't be a problem for you and I got my bag. I think they are holding bags, etc. for established customers during the shortage before sending them out to "lesser" LV customers - and I mean lesser in the company's eyes.

I think this all has to do with a customer's purchase history over the years and money spent at LV...I wanted to do a charge send a couple of days ago and I was asked, have you purchased from LV in the past year? I said I've purchased a lot (more then 5 for sure), check my history and I gave my name....OHHHH, said the CS rep, it won't be a problem for you and I got my bag. I think they are holding bags, etc. for established customers during the shortage before sending them out to "lesser" LV customers - and I mean lesser in the company's eyes.

Well that is very sad if this is what they are doing, soooo not right.

I will admit that in this shortage even with waiting lists I am offered items that come in. I have spent outrageous amounts of money on LV and they are being very helpful with allowing me to check off my Christmas gift list which I had planned at least a couple of months ago before the shortage reached it's worst.:graucho: