I am banned for a while at least to next PCE

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think i am definitely banned for a while. Since the new year, i bought medium carly in beet from Nordstrom. A black leather carly, chocolate medium heritage bag, a ergo french purse from PCE, a slim ali from the outlet. I also bought a Kate spade serena flat hobo from kate spade.com . I'm so looking not to buy anything for a while, at least till next Pce . i still have almost $500 credit with JAX. Hopefully their june bags will appeal to my wallet. I am happy with my new babies so far. just wanted to share:heart:

2. I bought a book tote at the end of summer last year, and I'm still banned :roflmfao:

I hope when PCE comes around you find something that you love!

3. wow you have been busy! :nuts: :P Lucky girl and you still have credit?!?! You go Girl!!!!! :yahoo:

4. Wow... wish I could even afford half that! I haven't bought much stuff either... its definitely hard when COACH comes out with all this cute stuff... hard to be banned and resist! :yes:

5. So where's the pics of all these goodies?! Bring on the eye candy!!!

6. ^Serious eye candy!

7. Pic Please!!! We'd love to see you new additions.

8. Wow, excellent collection!! You need to share pics! :yes: That is also a nice little credit cushion you have as well. Happy shopping :graucho: