I am backkkkkk...

Hello stranger!! Welcome back....we missed you!!! I actually bought something just as you left...I got a damier speedy 25....I absolutely love it! Glad to hear you had a great vacation, sounds like you did a lot! I love Palm Beach!!! :smile:

Congrats on your classy bag..
yup we did so much in one week, luckily all family members were so wonderful. I saw so many Hermes, Chanel, Tods and couple of LVs while I was there..

hi Nita :nuts:! glad you had fun with your family, lucky thing :girlsigh:. while you were away i got some new stuff, and i'm probably done for now, or at least until December anyway :P

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-last-new-things-while-page-5-photos-61699.htmlhttp://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-last-new-things-while-page-5-photos-61699.html

LOL..you didn't make it eaSy for me , did you ?:yahoo: Love them all..that pochette tulum is so adorable. Which one bigger pochette tulum or pochette cancun?? congrast!!! wow..you always blow me away with your new purchases. LOL..banned till December, that must be very hard :nuts: :P

Forgot to comment: You and your husband look cute in the picture!

And I just bought a cosmetics pouch about 15 mins. ago (doesn't necessarily count about new items, methinks)...poo to me. But I'm done for now!

Forgot to comment: You and your husband look cute in the picture!

And I just bought a cosmetics pouch about 15 mins. ago (doesn't necessarily count about new items, methinks)...poo to me. But I'm done for now!

Thank you..:shame:

Congrats!!! It's new if you just bought it..:yes:

I am hoping to get new item sometime either this month or next month..I think I deserve it..LOL

LOL..you didn't make it eaSy for me , did you ?:yahoo: Love them all..that pochette tulum is so adorable. Which one bigger pochette tulum or pochette cancun?? congrast!!! wow..you always blow me away with your new purchases. LOL..banned till December, that must be very hard :nuts: :P

i'm not on a ban, per se, but i actually think i'm done now (surprise, surprise :wtf:!). i say December just because my graduation/birthday/Christmas are all in that month, and my parents are each getting me something :graucho:

the Pochette Cancun is bigger; the Tulum only holds my phone and nothing else

aww welcome home!! sounds like you had a fabulous time.. i could definantely use a mini break right now, get away from cold and gross New York thats for sure!! anyways, nice to see you got home safely!!