I am back.. with Instant reveal..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
Hi all.. I am back.. after almost 2 months not browsing through TPF.. But it is hard to stay away from LV.. :graucho:
I am not sure what is the name of these two.. but i know for sure i love them both..

Attachments

balen.girl

O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
And this is the chain.. works very well with my insolite wallet.. Before i bought this chain, i used vachetta strap, and now looks prettier.. ;)
Before and After....

Attachments

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Hi all.. I am back.. after almost 2 months not browsing through TPF.. But it is hard to stay away from LV.. :graucho:
I am not sure what is the name of these two.. but i know for sure i love them both..
Love the shoes, are they a new style? The other item is the ring key chain,..

balen.girl

O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
Did you get the shoes? I love the zipper detail....I couldn't find them on the US LV website...

Yes i found at LV web just now. The name is oxford balerina. Artikel number 449069..
I just realize, this is the same design with my oxford balerina in amarante but the new one is with zipper.. :P

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
Congrats!! Beautiful! I need a chain for my Ikat RI Insolite!♥♥♥♥

Sep 8, 2012
Saw those shoes at the boutique last week, they really are stunning! Congrats!