I am back from Vacation and Guess what I bought???

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I found a black leather mini Carly, very light and pretty at the outlet in Savannah...and succumbed (gulp)...to a gold and signature medium Carly bag. It may be a bit heavy or slip on my shoulder. I have not had a chance to try it as yet. It is so pretty. I have not even unpacked yet. I missed checking into the forum and talking to all of you. I will let you know what is in the outlets now. The legacy hippies, white tan and whiskey. They were too heavy for me as you all predicted. And some whiskey hippies were so scratched, they should have been damaged. St. Augustine and Savannah is where I found them. Hope you guys are all okay. Cannot wait to read the posts!!!!! And, see what you all got while I was away!! :smile:

Welcome home and congrats on the Carlys! You've got a lot of catching up to do...just don't read the 'lots of info about fall and winter lines' thread unless you want to be SERIOUSLY frustrated! Kidding...Lots of good stuff we don' know yet, so grab some popcorn and stay awhile!:jammin:

Would love to see Carly pics when you have time!

Yay, I'm so glad you found something that will hopefully suit you well. See..all it took was a little time!! I'm crossing my fingers that you fall in love with your Carly(s) like we all have!