I am an idiot for returning this bag in April

laf724

Laf724
O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
I purchased a black patent leather tote and returned it and now I'm kicking myself. It is similiar to the one in this picture except it has a zipper closure across the top and the dimentions are about 12 in. long, 6 inches high and 3 inches wide. I really want this bag back again, if anyone has seen it anywhere in black can you pm me.

Thanks

Lori

Attachments

• chanel black tote.jpg
    chanel black tote.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 152
it's cute!
I know your pain. . . I returned a tote about 6 weeks ago I really liked because I thought it wans't the right one. I just rebought it last week, expecting it anyday now! LOL!

Don't worry Laf....we have all done this at one time or another and believe me, sellers (or returners) remorse is worse than buyers. Happened to me with a Chloe recently...Hay, why don't we coin a phrase about this ...we can say "I just pulled a Swanky" in honor of our fearless leader mod!!:P

We've all done. And I agree returners remose is worse than buyers remorse. I just "repurchased" the 2.55 that I returned about 10 months ago. I was fortunate that my SA still had one. Funny how they have them tucked away sometimes.

P.S. Good luck in tracking down your bag. Its beautiful.

Yes, you are in good company. I could kick myself for returning my black metallic Luxe Ligne flat shopper. It's so funny how you have to go through other bags to realize that was the ONE!