I am additing to emp reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    For a little while back, I asked should I get EMP Metis or Speedy B, and most of you voted me to buy the Speedy B so it is time to introduce my adorable Speedy B 25 in Infini !

My second piece is Luminuse, this is the purse makes me fear the most but it is also the one I love the most in all the EMP line. When I saw this color, I said I really want it and the first time I didn't bit it in time and the buyer didn't pay for it so the seller relisted again then here she is, my Luminuse in Jaipur

Now she will be with her sister Lumi earth together, I just cross my finger that no cracking will ever happen to both of them.

Thanks for letting me share!

Attached Files:

• 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      277 KB
      Views:
    • 022.JPG
      022.JPG
      File size:
      265.3 KB
      Views:
    • 017.JPG
      017.JPG
      File size:
      292.8 KB
      Views:
    • 023.JPG
      023.JPG
      File size:
      282.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Great Pieces! Congrats

3. Love them all!! :drool:

4. Beautiful!

5. Stunning :smile:

6. Both are stunning!!!!

7. Two gorgeous pieces! TDF!! Congrats!!

8. beautiful LV's - congrats!!

9. Beautiful!!! Congrats!!!

10. Stunning!

11. Thanks everyone for your kind words!

12. Gorgeous, Congrats!!

13. Congrats on your new empreinte pieces, they are all so pretty!! LVoe your empreinte collection!!

14. Beautiful pieces! Big Congrats, were lumi twins! Jaipur is my favorite color:smile: enjoy them!

15. Beautiful! Happy for you.