I am addicted to the Legacy Collection!

1. Here is what I have so far...I am still seeking the muffler, the striped wristlet, the leather wristlet, and the zoe clutch. It was funny because the SA said that the scarf I picked would be too long to go on the bag, but I think I did a nice job knotting it on. Does anyone else have the striped scarf on any of their bags?

legacy.JPG
  2. Lovely! I wanted the Legacy ponytail scarf but that is looking hopeless.

3. Beautiful! I love the Legacy bags. :yes:

4. Lovely! I'm addicted to the collection as well... I was full blown obsessed when I officially saw it online... I love all of your pieces and that beret is adorable... Here is what I have so far...

[​IMG]

5. Becca - Which scarf is that, that you have knotted on your bag? All I see on the Coach website is this and the stripes look wider than what you have:

Coach - LEGACY STRIPE SCARF

6. Here is the one I have:

Coach - New LEGACY STRIPE OBLONG SCARF

I did not want the ponytail scarf, and I am too inept at scarf tying to attempt the square one.

7. That is hot.

8. Gorgeous! I am so in love with the stripes! Hoping to get the bracelet for Christmas. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice