I am a newbie at this site^^

1. Hello~ beautiful ladies.

Actually, I am expecting to buy a chanel handbags for my girl friend:love: .I have been searching internet to find the handbag( is there any way for me to upload the pic.? ah there we go^^). Its name is "Small Chanel Classic lambskin black" I think that the name is not exact anyway:noworry:. ( It is small not medium even not big :biggrin:)
    I found that there are many replicas in the website. So, I decided to buy it in Boutique.
    Before I go a Boutique, I wanna know the price:P . I think it is close to 1500? or more?:amazed: omg ;) If you beaties don't mind would mind telling me the price?

Thanks~ ladies.

A boy from Ann Arbor, MI :embarasse

13_1.jpg 95_1.jpg
  2. Let me ask my good friend the Chanel expert!!

You are such a sweet boyfriend!!!!!

3. awww ..............how sweet

4. Thank you for the replies;)

5. Awww! :love:

If my bf bought me a Chanel... well, I won't say how I'd thank him, but let's just say we'd both be happy! :embarasse :P

6. That's so sweet.

7. You got one lucky girlfriend!!! :toung:

8. You are so thoughtful....your girlfriend is very lucky. My boyfriend gets a glazed look in his eyes every time we go to the handbag department somewhere :lol: . I keep hoping to break him ;) .

9. Nobody knows the price? :sad:

Anyways, thank you for reading

10. Anyone knows about chanel bags well?
    Could you please tell me the price?. I really wanna know the price before going to the boutique :sad:

If it is 3rd time to see this post, please forgive me:love:
    Thank you in advance!

a boy in Ann Arbor

11. Where's Noriko? I'll bet she'd know!

12. your sucha sweet bf to give a chanel to your gf. lucky her!

13. I bought a similar bag at NM , but with the zipper on top instead of
    flip openning for $1295 - I was also looking at this style and it was $100 Less ( $1195) . It could be because the it was a small and I bought a medium. I think for $1395 you can buy a medium in the style you like - I am sure you gf would be happy ;)

P.S. You are right, finding a Chanel bag on line is extremely though
    I have been searching the net for info & pics for months and couldn't find anything except websites with fakes - This site is great help though - it saved me from buying on efashionstore.com:smile: Your best bet is to go to the boutique or even better department store like Saks , Blooomingdale's Neiman Marcus etc where you can return/exchange as well as maybe get a discount - since it's a holiday season and every department store having promotions like points collection and if you don't have their charge card - you can apply for one and get a 10% discount . Hope this helps :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice