I am a believer!!!

MichSalazar

Mar 4, 2008
I have to say that when the Sabrina first came out I did not care for her one bit. I was kinda happy and my wallet was REALLY happy. Well, how the tides have turned!!!! The Cherry color about knocked me off my feet and then I found the Resort Op Art on sale at Macy's. I love these sooo much. I have a Large teal one on its way and can't wait for her to arrive.

The colors in this line are absolutely amazing... I have completely converted over to the darkside of the Madison Sabrina!

I am a believer and a lover of this line!!!!:yahoo:

I was exactly like you in that way, I wasn't a fan to begin with and then it was LOVE! I have yet to get my first one though, and believe me, it's torture!

I really like Sabrina, but I can't bring myself to buy more than one bag in the same style. Now that I finally have the money to spend on one, I'm waiting to see new colors before making a decision!

I was the same way, I didn't really like Sabrina until I saw the black/brass one but then I returned it when I fell in love with the cherry. I have never been so excited about a bag like I am about my cherry sabrina.

I was exactly like you in that way, I wasn't a fan to begin with and then it was LOVE! I have yet to get my first one though, and believe me, it's torture!

OMGish!!! You are going to go crazy when you can finally bring one home. It will be hard to stop after that first one. Let me tell you!! I just feel that these colors are unbelievable, esp cherry and teal!!! Glad I am not the only one like that.

You know, this is a very interesting thread. I too felt that the Sabrina didn't really *speak* to me until.....................I saw a colleague w/ the op art (a SIGNATURE bag no less, and I don't even LIKE signature) one (brass/black)....so now I have to STAY AWAY from Macy's/Nordstrom, etc. b/c I think I might just cave. So far I've STAYED STRONG and haven't bought into my neurosis. :nuts: I'm sure my wallet thanks me. But MAN, I like that bag.