I always loved a man in uniform...

Cho- I am posting this pic to show you the inside. There is a center divider with two card slots on either side. In comparison to the clutch- I think the one fault of the Pilot is that it could use more card slots... but for those who don't carry many cards, or those who prefer to just flip through them, this is a great find.

Attachments

• IMG_8864.jpg
    IMG_8864.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 48
Yes, and they are quite beautiful.

Bon, your photo is just gorgeous - I know that was easy for you to take; I am imagining how I would do it and I get as far as ... well, I can't even get that far! I look forward to more stunning shots of your HH items!!!:yes:
:heart: Thanks India for your sweet compliment- I actually spent about 2 hours on that shot (my stupid stack of coins kept falling over- and that ICP is ridiculously difficult to photograph!). What is so wonderful about this forum is that I get to combine my two loves- for photography and for these stunning handbags/ accessories!:yahoo:

Cho- I am posting this pic to show you the inside. There is a center divider with two card slots on either side. In comparison to the clutch- I think the one fault of the Pilot is that it could use more card slots... but for those who don't carry many cards, or those who prefer to just flip through them, this is a great find.

Thanks for taking the time to show me that!
I carry many cards, the inside is pretty much what I thought... I need the organization, or else my OCD would kick in when looking for a card..:P
It is beautiful though, I just know my MIL would LOVE it too... she does not like her cards in slots, she prefers them bunched in single file as the Pilot allows..

Chodessa, then a Pompidou may be more of your liking. It has more card slots. However, I do carry a ton of cards in my Pilot/Pompidou and carry the overflow in the front outer pocket.

My GZ Pilot arrived today! I bought it off ebay from a lovely PF member. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that zeus leather! No photos for a bit as DH is lurking around the house today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday...too many questions asked, you know what I mean....

I totally know what you mean! I have struck a bargain with the DH (after my recent splurges at the various sales and on evil-bay)- I could get ONE more bag for the entire year! Things had gotten to the point where I was hiding my purchases from my guy- or delaying telling him... if, however, I see a bag or wallet that I absolutely love- I can email him and he gets to choose if he wants to buy it as a gift for Christmas/ Birthday/ or just because:smile:

I chose the Athena Sac in black- seems like a great everyday- every situation kind of bag and I think I'll be able to get a great deal of use out of it! Kinda like my pilot:smile:

You know, bonbandurski, I think you should apply for the job of photographer for the HH website. You make the bags look so much better than the current stock photos. I'm not kidding!