I already lost all hope!

Jun 13, 2007
I haven't been the best LV LVoer for a few years now especially after Marc Jacobs left the company and so I was late in getting on the Speedy Racer bandwagon. By the time I called my SA and customer service, everything was sold out and they were no longer taking preorders. For the past few weeks I would pop in and out of every boutique I would pass by, be it locally or in my travels and the answer was always the same.

Thankfully, I mentioned it to my friend who lives in Canada and he offered to check it out for me. He too was given the "sold out" answer but was placed on a reservation list at least. Just when all hope seemed lost, he actually got the call today and I am now the proud owner of this LVoely blue boy. I can't wait for it to arrive!!! Special thanks to my friend, FC!!! LVoe ya!

Attachments

• IMG_3613.JPG
    IMG_3613.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,922
I haven't been the best LV LVoer for a few years now especially after Marc Jacobs left the company and so I was late in getting on the Speedy Racer bandwagon. By the time I called my SA and customer service, everything was sold out and they were no longer taking preorders. For the past few weeks I would pop in and out of every boutique I would pass by, be it locally or in my travels and the answer was always the same.

Thankfully, I mentioned it to my friend who lives in Canada and he offered to check it out for me. He too was given the "sold out" answer but was placed on a reservation list at least. Just when all hope seemed lost, he actually got the call today and I am now the proud owner of this LVoely blue boy. I can't wait for it to arrive!!! Special thanks to my friend, FC!!! LVoe ya!

I so Love this bag! :cloud9:

:congrats: on a very gorgeous Bag! :love: