I almost returned her! Reveal time :)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Found this bag @ recent Marshalls red carpet event and almost returned her because of price and I'm not normally satchel person. But the color, style and the fact it's a discontinued style made me dash back to rebuy her and I'm glad I did!

Attached Files:

2. Super nice....enjoy

3. Great find. I think this is the best robinson bag.

4. Beautiful!!!

5. I have two of these and by far they are my favourite bags!!!!

6. Love it! Navy and silver hardware is a gorgeous color combo :smile:

7. It's beautiful!!

8. Great find, I have the red one and it is my fav TB bag.

9. Thx everyone for the nice comments! It's a great bag, I actually use it more than my Marion slouchy tote because all the compartments

10. I love the leather and shape!

11. What a great find!

I'd love to hear if anyone else has had any luck finding great purses at Marshalls

12. Me tooooo..

13. I have same bag in walnut :biggrin: Love it so much..

14. Wonderful find!! I have yet to own one of her bags in pebbled leather since it always seems so soft and rich. Very nice!

I found my first TB bag from Marshalls! It was a while ago and I don't often see her bags there, but it was also during a red carpet event :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463811868.533630.jpg

And here was another from Marshalls at around the same time:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463811938.315065.jpg

15. Very nice! Have not seen either of those styles b4

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice