I almost made a clean getaway, but.....Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yeah. I went downtown to get a manicure (I had to), so there I was in the old downtown shopping district, once the home of Jordan Marsh, Filenes and most important the original Filene's basement, among many other stores. Today, there has been a little resurgence, but my main attractions are the nearly side by side Marshalls and T.J. Maxx.
    Well, today I saw nothing that tempted me. That was a good thing. Then, I was on my way home and walked by DSW, a store I rarely thought about or even noticed. Today, I just looked at the right moment and there was the window proclaiming: Coach! So, I had to go in. Coach customers got extra special treatment; no waiting in line. They had a wristlet that exactly matched my new Maggie, but I ended up getting some flats.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Those are super cute!! :smile: Congrats on the great find! I didn't even know DSW sells Coach.

3. Cute! I love flats with the elastic edge. Maybe someday I'll take a chance the Coach ones will fit my big clodhoppers!

4. Yeah, neither did I. And they had bags, too. And, like I said, they give special treatment to Coach customers.

5. Oh, listen. I have a bunion on my right big toe the size of Mount Everest. I have real trouble with shoes, myself!

6. Cute shoes!!!

And how ironic! I was in DSW today too and there was a huge Coach display right in front. Most of the items looked like MFF and past season stuff. They did have some Isabelle's in a medium brown color, that was really pretty.

7. Cute shoes! I have too many Coach shoes. I must resist.

I have a vintage purse from Filene's!

8. I actually had gotten an email from DSW about a Coach event happening at their stores. The Coach logo in the ad was shady looking, so I thought it may have ended up being a "Cooch" event. We've only had DSW in my area for a couple of months, and I have only shopped there once.

Now I'm sorry I missed it! Those flats are cuuuuuuute!
    Here's the Coach logo in the email I received.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397908238.329088.jpg

9. Ooh those are beautiful !

10. Talk about clodhoppers--I wear size 11. I bought two pairs of really cute shoes on Thursday at the outlet: Carson and Flynn. They fit beautifully! I was shocked that they had them that big and that they fit so well. You should give it a shot.

11. Congratulations! Those are really cute and look very comfy!

12. I have trouble with shoes as well, but I was able to find a pair of Coach shoes that fit. They were the Fortunata loafers.

13. Cute flats! Congrats!

14. Gorgeous! I am also from Boston:graucho:, I know the exact location - and I loved Filene's basement!
    I am on vacation in two weeks and am heading into town. I live in New Hampshire now, so when I go in by myself, I take the bus. I am hoping to do some major damage on Newbury Street - and of course bring home some cupcakes.
    I also got tickets for Zac Brown in June!

15. Very cute shoes! I have to check out my DSW!